Tuesday, September 01, 2009

That's what I understand from a very reliable gossip! – Frank(M*A*S*H)

BAH haha!
I've stumbled upon the wonderful website "Yearbook Yourself!" and have fallen victim to pathetic addiction. Well, I did yesterday, at least. I've gotten over it as the night passed. So, yes, my wonderful reader, that GORGEOUS face behind the cat-eye glasses is yours truly.

Anyway,
I have FINALLY figured out where I will add my new scenes to Zirconya. Caelum will be off to Florida! Trouble and fun will ensue. Of course, the wonderfully pompous Maze will accompany her. There will be sneaking behind backs, discoveries and a little bit o' love feelings. I'm excited! Can't wait to start!

I don't have too much to do today since I finished most yesterday. So I will be outside a bit with the girls...only, it's a bit chilly today. The weather's been pretty random lately. Can you believe summer is already over??? I mean, I LOVE fall but I am NOT looking forward to winter. Anything under 100 degrees is cold. Well, not really but I'm the butt of that joke here since I came to the east side from Arizona. Yes, everyone, I am originally an Arizonan.

Alrighty then people,
I shall be off for a bit. I need some caffeine and off to the backyard! Whoopee!

Until next time,
your loving blogger,
SHAZBOK

No comments:

Post a Comment