Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Due to the number of people bored last Sunday, next Sunday will be canceled. – PA(M*A*S*H)

Goooooooood Morning all!
It's been a while, hasn't it?

Lemme see what I can share since the last time I got to write anything.

Well, this weekend, I went to an art gallery where my buddy, Adela, had some pieces. That was fun. After that, my hub and I chilled for the rest of the day. There was a Fesival of India, of which I took pictures with my phone but for some reason cannot send to my email to post. I'll try to figure it out and post later.

Sunday was church, which I enjoyed and yesterday was a picnic with the church. That was pretty fun too. I got to hear some other people's ideas about Zirconya. Apparently, some were talking about it and, naturally, had questions.

You know what I hear the most from my church? "SHAZBOK, I never hear of a romanian writing a book. Especially a fantasy." (because I'm romanian) And it's true. I don't know any other romo's that write. Any other book from a romanian that I ever heard of were either written by another person telling that romanian's journey from Romania to America or it's a religious book. Now, on my journey from Romania to America, I was in my mama's belly, ready to pop. (the day after my parents got to America, I was born. Lucky me, eh?) But anyway, I'm only 22 and don't have so many religious experiences to write a book telling someone how to live their lives. Of course, as a christian, I don't agree with a lot of things out there and I will stick to my beliefs but at the same time, I'm no one to be listened to or looked up to. I hope people realize that. The only things I can share would make a lot of other people angry with me. But they're all things I can't control. I do have a couple one on one God experiences and experiences with angels and such but like I said, I'm only 22 and a nobody so not many would listen.

That makes me wonder about those who DO write books telling you how to live your life. Where do they come off doing that? That's one reason I write fiction. Probably always will write fiction. I don't feel that I have the right or the calling to judge anyone. Then again, who does? Unless you're some big-time pastor, stay in your seat and learn, ya know?

Anyway, Odie woke up and I must be off to the breakfast-making part of the house.

Until another time,
your loving blogger,
SHAZBOK

No comments:

Post a Comment