Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Letter

This goes out to "you-know-who-you-are,"
if you would focus more on yourself and your family, you would find yourself with more friends and a passion for something worth while. Don't condescend me because you think that I'm not a christian. Who are you to judge? If you knew half of the things I see when I close my eyes, or a fraction of the experiences I've had with God one-on-one, you'd take a step back. Only, I'm not the person to talk big. I know people and I know what the average person can handle when it comes to "knowing" anything so I've kept my mouth shut for the sake of those around me, specifially for the reason that they won't feel strange around me. so they won't look at me funny or judge me.

You are the perfect example of the worldy person; a person who finds joy in mocking others or stepping on their feet when they try to be nice.

You know what, though you've gotten a rise out of me now, I won't be shut down. The worst that can come from this is me coming out into the open with what I deal with almost daily. When that day comes, you'll hold your tongue.

-An angry SHAZBOK.

1 comment: