Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sorry Everyone

Hey all,
Sorry for my burst of anger yesterday. I just know that a certain person was reading my stuff and always had to make stupid comments and talk bad about me. Hopefully she'll get the point.

I vented.

Anyway, I think today I'll start a work in progress I've been planning. A sort of post-apoctalyptic style story. I've mentioned it before; with the disease that infects everyone each person infected takes on a different sort of mutation. Some turn vampire-like, some zombie-like and others, dryad-like. It'll be an interesting story though I dont have a plot just yet. I think I'll take Stephen King's advice from his book "On Writing," and just start it without plot and let the story take me to it. I'll start looking to a title today. For some reason, once I have a title, my writing just shoots onto the page. I love it.

I'm off for a bit.

Your loving blogger,
-SHAZBOK

1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete