Thursday, August 20, 2009

And so it begins...

Hello anonymous readers! Or, in the more likely case at this point, blank screen before me!

I am SOOOO excited to join a place where millions of people look each day with every chance of being looked at! A taste of my eccentricity(if that's a word) is my loving gift to all of you!

My name is Diana, but here, I shall go by SHAZBOK. Why? Because any time i try to think of something funny, the robin williams episode of celebrity jeopardy strangely pops in my head. Why??? Who knows!




yeah...thats me trying to be haunting. *giggles* cute ghost though huh...







OKAY! Onto some info about me!
I am...a writer! A wife! A mother! A sister! A daughter! NIECE! GRANDAUGHTER! COUSIN! etc etc etc.

I am a little crazy sometimes.

I may actually be bi-polar. *ponders on that for a moment*

My fav show is M*A*S*H

Color: Blue but I look better in green.

My song is Gollum's Song. Always has been.
I enjoy a humorous anime every once in a while though I'm more of a fantasy type of girl. You know, faeries, elves, dragons, etc. Okay, so I'm a sucker for faeries. (might as well be honest here)

A few things I would like to warn my readers about:

One moment I will be writing something light and funny when the next will be dark and dreary.

*ponders...bi-polar?*

-I get a little crazy.

-I write when I'm offended. Though, I only get "offended" when in a certain mood.

-Punctuation? I will have errors. This is my vent. Not a book. My book is Zirconya: The Sage of Aluh'Nehn. (http://www.zirconya.com/), also i have a fan page on facebook under dc ilinca. Have a look see!)

-I get dyslexic sometimes. I will try to fix what I can see for myself.
-My blogs won't be this long. Sometimes maybe, but I'm assuming that it wont be that often.

-I find political topics useless. Racial topics, useless. Religious topics? I am a Pentecostal christian and I WILL stand up for what I believe in. So, if you purposely post something against christians just to piss me off, beware. I don't mess with Jesus; neither will you.
Okay, so what do you think about my first blog, eh? *ponders...why do they call it a blog?*

I shall be off to find others that may entertain me. i am SO excited!



-Your loving, uh, blogger....?
SHAZBOK

No comments:

Post a Comment