Friday, August 28, 2009

Your picture's in my wallet and I'm sitting on it. And if that isn't love, I don't know what is. ~Frank Burns(M*A*S*H)



Friday. It's here. Already. I can't believe it! Where DOES the time go? ( i so want that cat)

I'm slightly irritable today so...I won't be posting much of anything right now. I still have a full cup of coffee to go. Rizzo went to sleep, finally, after waking up at 6:30. Now Odie is awake, eating her breakfast. (i shall dub my toddler, Odie.) Odie has now reached the point of being the eaiser kid to deal with. I find that she's less needy. Rizzo will get there soon enough. But she's teething so I'm giving her some room to be cranky. She's allowed lol poor little sausage. Ah, ok, I'm gonna go check if I got any reply from any agent. Enjoy your Friday everyone!


Your loving blogger,

SHAZBOK

No comments:

Post a Comment