Monday, August 31, 2009

I've gotten "Thank you" notes from people I said I'd never see again. – Frank(M*A*S*H)



*sings* The best part of waking uuuup! Is Folgers in your cuuuuup!
Well...it used to be. i can't seem to drink coffee anymore. If I do, my stomach is goin nutzoid all day. I don't know why. I used to drink it all the time.

Anywho,
it's Monday again. I'm feeling pretty lousy right now. I'm tired but I feel sick. I want to write but I need to wake up more before I start. And, assuming life will treat me the way it usually does, when I am awake enough, the girls are gonna wake up right when I get comfy with my laptop. And my time for writing will be gone. Until their naptime.

Here's my list for what needs to be done before their nap this afternoon:

Dress the girls.
Make breakfast.
Feed the girls.
Clean the girls.
Clean the mess.
Wash the floors.
2 loads of laundry.
Make some tax calls.
Give the girls a snack.

Now, this may not seem like a big deal. Think about it. Rizzo has just recently begun walking so she's wobbly and falls and cried. Odie just cries. Odie always wants me to draw something for her or watch her new trick or listen to her(i love it lol) while Rizzo is constantly getting into things she shouldnt be in. Then there's "Mommy, chips! Mommy juice! Mommy outside!
Mommy! Mommy! MOMMY!!!!"
Understand, I am not complaining. It's all part of life with kids. I just want to put out there that even stay at home moms have a lot to do and worry about. And that's not even mentioning that I wake up two to six times a night because Rizzo is teething.

Maybe that's why I feel lousy today. I haven't slept in two weeks. I have my Folgers here beside me but it's cold now and as I mentioned before, my stomach does not take it too well lately.

Anyway,
I'm putting together an idea for one of my next books. Idk what I'll be titling it as of yet but it's going to take place in the days when an infection spreads throughout the world. It doesn't kill people but it does all sorts of crazy things to them, depending on where they are and what they're doing at the time of infection. Some people turn out zombie-like while others are vampire-like. Some even get rooted into the grown like dryads. Of course there are the few uninfected people who went to live underground, forming armies and what not to rid the world of the infected. The thing is, though, that the main character is infected and throughout the story, you don't know who're the bad guys. The infected or the uninfected? Whooooo knooooows?

Okay well I think it's gonna be a good story. It'll involve giant carnivorous fish and dinosaur-like reptiles, physical pain, and of course, a lil bit o' loooove. If you're wondering, I got the idea from an extremely vivid dream I had some time ago.

Anyway, I must be off. Life calls. Until another time,

you're loving blogger,

SHAZBOK

2 comments: