Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's the first time I've seen orange juice labeled "freshly killed". – Hawkeye(M*A*S*H)

Hello all,

another day in the murky deep called my mind. Not much is going on in it today. That's why it's murky. Normally it would be a clear-skied deep. Still dark, but not so murky. I will show you some examples. Observe:

On a normal day, my mind would be clear. The passing of flying ideas would easily be seen and captured.


Today though, for unexplicable reasons, my mind is a bit...well....like this...


It's very frustrating. Honest.
Maybe it's because I already know that I won't have the time I'd like to work on my writing. Weekends normally take away any possibility of me sitting down and putting my mind to it. I'm not too fond of weekends. Unless I have a babysitter and can take my laptop somewhere to work on my things for a few hours.
*sigh*
If only.
Anyway, I must be off. It's time to put these hands to work around the home. As much as I can, at least.
Until later,
You're loving blogger,
SHAZBOK

No comments:

Post a Comment