Friday, August 21, 2009

Ay Ay Ay

The midgets slumber.
What an amazing thing it is when all is quiet on the front.
Okay yeah I'm in a bit of a weird mood at the moment. And...I've gone technical! I'm using blogger and twitter and facebook (oh my!) But I'm feeling a bit lonely not having an audience yet. Is this how it starts for everyone?

Anywho, so I tried to do what I could today. After a restless night of a screaming baby I don't exactly have all the energy in the world. But that's okay. I cleaned the majority...ok...so I cleaned what was in sight. But hey, outta sight outta mind, right? And I have lunch ready for the girls when they wake up and then we'll go grocery shopping afterward. Then I'll cook and then hub will come home and then we shall "chill out."

Oh! Lemme share something that made me giddy yesterday. I was out shopping, which I HATE DOING. *sorry for the outburst. but i do.* But as I was paying for my items, I asked the dude how long they'd been open since I'd never seen them at that mall before. He's all, "Well, don't you live in Charlotte?" And I replied with a "yes, but I'm way on the other side and don't get many an opportunity to come by." He seemingly understood and proceeded to chat, asking me what I do for a living. Or, more specifically, "Do you model or something?" He asked in all seriousness. Needless to say, a huge beaming grin stretched on my face when all the other women turned around to stare at the "model." Of course, I corrected him and told him I wasnt. But hey, it was awesome to have someone think I looked like one!

Yeah anyway so that was on a more personal note. But I was flattered. And it was awesome.

Onto other matters.
I'm in the midst of a writer's block. My imaginary friends aren't talking to me and my self-proclaimed gift of word-usage is not being very gifty.

...

That totally didn't make sense. But It made me laugh so I'm keeping it up there.
Lemme give an explanation though. I think that I'm good with words. sometimes. No one ever said it, but I'm just going to think so. I am having trouble using that "gift" as of now.
Why, you ask? Well, I want to add more in a scene in my book, Zirconya: The Sage of Aluh'Nehn, and while I know what I want to write, my brain won't put together to words to write it. Leaving it unwritten. Needless to say.

You know what? I know I have a website and a fanpage on facebook and all but I will post some things about Zirconya here too. BECAUSE I CAN.

You loving blogger,
SHAZBOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment