Friday, August 21, 2009

FUN FUN FUN!

Okay so here I am again. As you can see, I'm having a bit of a hard time getting away from the computer right now. That won't always happen. Just, as I wrote before, I don't have any energy to do anything but sit on my tuckus right now.

Anywho, I thought I'd share some things that make me laugh. You'll probably notice how easy it is to make me laugh in the first place but that 'tis not the point. I am merely posting this so that all you bored people out there ( i say bored because if you're looking at this right now, you really must be ) can have somewhere to go and see some pointless vidoes. Pointless to you; hilarious to me.

Number one is the original youtube voiceover of The Lord of the Rings. Enjoy.



Number two: SNL The Seven Buddy Cops


Number three: a bit longer...Boys Beware


Number four: Gandalf Tells a Funny Joke


Number five: Okay this isnt funny...just...weird. but its a good song...Two Weeks by Grizzly Bear


OI! Life calls. I shall post more at a later time. Enjoy what is here until then.

-Your loving blogger,
SHAZBOK

2 comments: