Thursday, August 27, 2009

A device is yet to be invented that will measure my indifference to this remark. – Hawkeye(M*A*S*H)

You ever meet someone in your life that you just...can't stand looking at?
I don't know about the rest of the world, but I know I've met three. That's right. Not just one annoyance, but three. What makes me this way, you ask? Well, it's the thought behind the things they do. They think they're better than the rest of the world. They think they're God's gift to men. They think everything they say and do is right and they brag about it.



Why are people like that? Don't they realize how bad they make themselves look to the rest of the world?

The worst part is, the fact that they're all two-faced. They smile and wave and giggle when you're watching, but don't turn your back. Or, just grow eyes on the back of your head so you can see them point and sneer.

I'm sure I'll get over my disgust toward those women eventually. One, inparticular, I haven't even seen or heard about for years but I still cringe just thinking about her. There was a history there though. These other two haven't done anything particularly against me but it's the actions that speak louder than words.

I s'pose you've noticed my MOOD. Forgive me. This too, shall pass.

You're loving blogger,
SHAZBOK

2 comments: