Monday, August 24, 2009

Nobody can get the truth out of me because even I don't know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion. ~ Col. Flagg (M*A*S*H)

Hello all,
I tried to clean while the girls nap. Not a good idea. Rizzo almost woke up cuz she wakes up to EVERY LITTLE SOUND. It's hard to get anything done in that case. By the by, my daughter's name is not actually Rizzo. As I've stated in a previous post, it's simply what I dubbed her for my blog. Because I can.
So anyway, I decided to write. I finished a new beginning to my book since it tended to confuse some people at first. I tried to make it a little more exciting and interesting and hooky. Once absolutewrite gets up and running again, I'll see what the public thinks about it.


On another note, I'm trying to get over my addiction to soda. I drank water all day yesterday. I was proud of myself today until I looked in my right hand and saw I had unthinkingly poured and drank a can of Pepsi. Curse it.

It's just SO good. Especially when eating pizza or some sort of heavy food. It gives me the tingles.


You know, I think everyone should blog. Not just to make me seem a bit less crazy but just because. It should be a big thing like Facebook or Myspace. Whatever happened to Myspace? It just disappeared. No one cares about it anymore I s'pose.


OH! Let's play:

I'm criuuos how mnay plpoee can raed tihs wohuitt dcfiuiftly.


Okay that was fun.

Good LORD what should I write about? Give me a topic, dear readers, before I fall into a sleepy state of typelessness. Yeah that doesn't make sense. Not everything in what I write, does it now?

Here's something:

Top ten movies on my list(in no particular order):
1. Jurassic Park
2. Lord of the Rings (all)
3. The 10th Kingdom
4. Pan's Labyrinth
5. Minority Report
6. The Matrix (just the 1st one)
7. Pride and Prejudice
8. War of the Worlds
9. Robin Hood: Men in Tights
10. X-Men (all of em, but X2 is the best)

If you haven't seen all of these, you don't know what you're missing.
Until later...when I have worthy words to be shared,

Your loving blogger,
SHAZBOK

No comments:

Post a Comment